Monday, September 24, 2007

Update

I now get to play soccer. I have been officially declared an amateur and my professional career is at an end. It wasn't a particularly great time in my life. To all the fans that I have collected over this past month I would like to say thank you for you support and if you are considering being a pro like my I ask you to seriously reconsider.
I had two exams today. Calculus and CHOW (Cultural Heritage of the West). Both were fairly easy. I have a Greek exam on Wednesday and I am confident that that one will go fine as well. Not much else to say. My hall is great again this year. The all of the first years (for you Tim ;>) are really cool guys. And now for a few pictures.

Some of 2nd South at Carter's (lying down) house for his B-day

Covenant Scots Junior Varsity Mens Soccer Team (a.k.a. the Bombers)





Barton cutting M'cheyne's hair in the hall

My new RA, Mark Wantanabe (Naboo)

Ross after a work out

No comments: