Thursday, February 1, 2007

Snow Day

It snowed about an inch last night!!!! Big deal right. To these crazy people it was. The entire school shut down and some people were so excited that they went out and played in it at three in the morning when it was first coming down. Since I work on Grounds I got a call at 6:45 to come and shovel the walkways. I was shoveling until noon. But guess what, I got paid a whole $30 (American) for my total time out there . Hooray!! It was understandable that they canceled school though. It first snowed about an inch and then it started raining while it was still below zero. Needless to say it got a little bit slippery. If the cars didn't drive fast enough up the hills they got stuck and had to back up and take a run at them.
After I was done working I went sleding down the hills. That was alot of fun. Even though I cut my face on some ice.
It has been a pretty good week althogether. I have had a grand total of TWO classes so far. If school isn't canceled tomorrow I'll have one more.




2 comments:

Jason said...

Word

Jeff said...

i wish i had a snow day....sigh