Saturday, February 17, 2007

Musings

I have already been here in Georgia for six weeks. When I stop to think about that it's weird. It seems at the same time both a lot shorter than that and also longer. It seems shorter because I don't miss my family or friends very much (sorry guys). I would like to see them but not really badly. It seems longer because I already feel at home here. I have made some good friends, I am getting into a bit of a routine, I'm comfortable here. I don't think that this will ever replace Lethbridge as home but it's a pretty good substitute.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean josh. I love it at home, but at I've also become pretty comfortable with my friends at Redeemer. I am looking forward to the summer though. It'll probably be interesting to see how things have changed.

Anonymous said...

Hi josh

you better miss us soon or else....

just kiding

Tim Selles said...

Vancouver's 4 pts up on Calgary.

Josh said...

What's that for? Just wait, we'll catch up.

Anonymous said...

it was just for fun

Anonymous said...

Josh! Well even if you don't miss anyone, we can still miss you. Sunday nights just aren't the same without you. Our group is most often just four people now as Jason likes to disappear...I think he hates us. Have you found any girls yet...girls with potential?