Saturday, February 17, 2007

Assasinated

I have died. It really wasn't a big deal. The girl was waiting outside my Pauline Epistles class and when I was about to go in I got killed. There is only one person on my hall left alive. We have failed as people.
Catacombs (one the Halls) put on a Folk Festival yesterday. Anybody who wanted to play in it could. I sang a song. It went pretty well.
Michelle and I were there from 6:30 to 11:30 and it was only half way done when we left. Some of the singers were amazing. I forgot to take my camera so I can't show you any pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

josh i think you made a mistake. You said you sang a song. josh singing? nah. i can't picture you singing in front of people. I can't believe you let a girl kill you.

Robyn deGroot said...

haha... I girl shot you! Though I will miss you as a brother... Can I have your ipod? and you did not sing you liar! I'm glad you're having fun!

Tim Selles said...

NOOOOO!!! I don't know what I'm more upset about, you getting assasinated or you singing... wow, all us commentators are a little ahrsh on you...