Tuesday, February 12, 2008

HI

I'm blogging today because I'm bored and don't want to do any homework. I just finished two exams and I destroyed them. I have another one on Friday but am feeling very over confident and don't feel like studying. Not much has been happening in my life that I should update everybody on. Classes are going well as, I've taken exams in Physics and Greek and the other ones are coming up soon. Spring Break is coming up at the beginning of March and I am headed to Los Angeles, California with Ross Jelgerhuis and Blake Bozarth. Ross's cousin lives there and two of his friends are coming from Michigan and we are going to hang out for a week or so.
I found out this week that I am still the youngest guy on the hall. Even all the freshman that came on the hall last semseter were older than me. I also found out that there are some pretty big time profs here on the mountain. My prof for CHOW Dr. Reg Mclelland was talking in class and he mentioned that one time he was arguing with R.C. Sproul about some finer point of theology or something. He also mentioned that he was talking to J. I. Packer one time. Also Dr. Kelly Kapic is writing a systematic theology with Sinclair Ferguson!

1 comment:

Tim Selles said...

I like blogs. Los Angelas sounds like a good time, enjoy it.