Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm Blogging Again (to the tune of Supertramp's It Raining Again)

So all y'all have been pressuring me into blogging so I guess I have to do if I want to have any friends when I go back home over the summer. Not much has been happening in my life since y'all saw me even though plenty has happened since I last blogged. So I will start from since the last time I blogged. First and most important I have a beautiful girlfriend, Victoria Woodford. She is from Baltimore, Maryland. She is nineteen a junior by credits but a sophomore by year (for all of you people who don't know what that means: she is third year by credits and second year by amount of time that she has been here).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope we get to meet her sometime, Josh. I really miss y'all coming over on the weekends!
Love, Aunt Joyce

Anonymous said...

bacon,
I really want to see her.I'm sure shes really nice:) thanks for blogging man.

Anonymous said...

pfff. You and your fancy words... "junior", "sophomore"... Even at Oxford they call them first year, second year, third year. No whose school looks inferior???

haha, hope everything is going well josh!

Anonymous said...

Whose the creep that beautiful girl is with?

Dad

Robyn deGroot said...

you forgot to say that you turned goth... that's a pretty big thing.

Anonymous said...

josh, I want your christmas pictures of hockey! Can you post them on facebook or something?