Thursday, March 15, 2007

Spring Break

So for those of you who didn't know, I went to Florida for spring break. It was great!! I went with Andrew, my roommate, Julia, Tori, Ashley, Tobi, Katie and Timothy. We left Saturday morning and it took about 7 hours to drive to Fort Walton Beach. Andrew

Timothy

Julia

Cool bridge over the ocean


We arrived at the condo an hour before we could check in so we went swimming. It wasn't very warm out, probably 20, but we went swimming anyway. The water was pretty cold.



Tim had a broken leg, he tore some tendons playing soccer. That didn't keep him form going swimming though. One day he wrapped four garbage bags around his leg and duct taped it at the top and jumped in.

Ashley
There was a gazebo a little ways down the beach from us, we went there a couple nights.


Katie and Tobi

Tori and Katie
We went to Starbucks a few times.


Ashley took like fifty pictures of herself with my camera.




Tori, Tobi and Ashley


All of us, except Tobi, and Tim's toe.




My beautiful sandcastle.
Destin Beach











The view outside our condo

Our condo


Don't worry Mom, there was another bedroom upstairs.











18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh, looks like it was awesome. The resort i was at looked a little nicer, but you were right on the beach so you win. miss you man.

Anonymous said...

Better than park lake!
Love Ya,Dad

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures,Josh. I'm glad you had fun. Looks like you're filling out nicely. Is that the weightlifting or the waffles?

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh,Thanks for blogging.I was sick of seeing boys in bed.

MISS YOU JOSH!!!!!!!!!

Robyn deGroot said...

I'm so jealous of you Josh! Looks awesome! Wow... beaches!!! Was it pretty warm?

Anonymous said...

hey josh!
now is "later"......put some chap stick on, the nurse has like five in her drawer.

Josh said...

Sorry Meagan I'm kind of busy I will try to update it on Wednesday when my test are over.

Anonymous said...

Apology accepted. Wow, im wierd.

Anonymous said...

You are,Megz...I mean it...

Anonymous said...

how come you only updated half of your blog. come on Josh get it right. just kidding, but who are the two black girls? Just wondering cul you didn't say.

Anonymous said...

sorry I was supposed to say cus there. oops

Jeff said...

well...looks like you had fun, sigh, wish i could have fun like that.

Jeff said...

and tell whoever took the picture with the thumb in it that he sucks...unless it was on purpose, then he's just an idiot

Josh said...

It was a toe Jeff. I ran out of time. I will finish it tomorrow.

Josh said...

Maybe

Anonymous said...

Update your blog!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Update your blog!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Update your blog!!!!!!!!