Thursday, January 25, 2007

Bowling!!!

Last night my hall, 2nd south, went bowling. We each also had to take a girl. I took Debra, a girl from Virginia who also came this semster. We bowled two games. I won the first game with a score of 126!!!!! After that we went to Waffle House, which is a dumpy, dirty, very popular resturant chain that makes breakfast 24/7. We got back around 1:30 and I still had to write a couple paragraphs on How Do You Know When You Are Reading a Poem?

Thomas - Andrew's, my roommate's, cousin

Dan (DK) and Debra

Andrew Chase - My roommate - From Tacoma, Washington

DK, Chase and Julia - Chase's date



Valerie, Thomas' date, and Julia



4 comments:

Robyn deGroot said...

looks like fun Josh!I'm glad you're having a good time.

the de Groots said...

Levi de Groot

Wow I never Thought YOU WOULD NEVER GET A blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I like IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEY

Jason said...

I never thought josh would never get a blog either. And i was right. he did. I'm so mean I made fun of Levi....

Anonymous said...

tsk tsk Jason